According to statistics from China Chemical and Physical Power Supply Industry Association， China's export volume and export value of lithium-ion batteries have continued to increase. In 2021, China's exports of lithium-ion batteries were 3.428 billion, with a year-on-year growth of 54.34%. The export of lithium-ion batteries was 28.428 billion DOLLARS, up 78.34% year on year.
From the battery export destination, so far. China's lithium-ion batteries are mainly exported to the Asia Pacific and the United States and other places. In terms of price, the price of Zinc Oxide, Zinc Oxide Overview, Zinc Oxide Application, Zinc Oxide Suppliers, Zinc Oxide Price, led by lithium-ion batteries, is expected to expand globally.
Overview of Zinc Oxide
Zinc oxide ZnO powder is a famous white pigment, commonly known as zinc white. It has the advantage that it does not turn black in the presence of H2S gas because ZnS is also white. On heating, ZnO gradually changed from white and pale yellow to lemon yellow. After cooling, the yellow color will gradually disappear. Using this property, it can be mixed into paints or added to thermometers to make color-changing paints or thermometers. Because ZnO has astringency and certain bactericidal ability, it is often used as ointment in medicine. ZnO can also be used as a catalyst. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as an additive in many materials and products, including cosmetics, food supplements, rubber, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, coatings, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, food, batteries, Ferrite, flame retardant and most importantly, tape.
Preparation method of zinc oxide
1. Direct method:
1. It is obtained by calcining zinc carbonate. ZnCO3=ZnO+CO2↑
2. It is obtained by calcining and decomposing zinc hydroxide.
3. Zinc is smelted from crude zinc oxide, and then oxidized by high temperature air.
4. It is obtained by oxidation of molten zinc.
5. The methods used include the indirect method (also known as the French method) using zinc ingots as the raw material, the direct method (also known as the American method) and the wet method using zinc ore as the raw material.
Second, the indirect method. Reaction equation: 2Zn+O2=2ZnO
Operation method: The zinc ingot prepared by electrolysis is heated to 600～700℃ and melted, then placed in a high temperature resistant crucible to melt and gasify at a high temperature of 1250～1300℃, introduce hot air for oxidation, and the resulting zinc oxide is cooled , cyclone separation, the fine particles are collected with cloth bags, that is, the finished product of zinc oxide is obtained.
direct method. Reaction equation:
Operation method: The roasted zinc ore powder (or zinc-containing material), anthracite (or coke) and limestone are prepared into balls in a ratio of 1:0.5:0.05. After reduction smelting at 1300°C, the zinc oxide in the mineral powder is reduced to zinc vapor, and then the air is introduced for oxidation, and the generated zinc oxide is captured to obtain the finished zinc oxide.
3. Wet method. The zinc ash is reacted with sulfuric acid to generate zinc sulfate, which is then reacted with sodium carbonate and ammonia water respectively, and zinc oxide is prepared by using the prepared zinc carbonate and zinc hydroxide as raw materials. The reaction equation is as follows:
Using zinc carbonate as raw material, the product zinc oxide is obtained by washing, drying, calcining and pulverizing. ZnCO3→ZnO+CO2↑
Using zinc hydroxide as raw material, the product zinc oxide is prepared by washing with water, precipitation, drying, calcination, cooling and crushing. Zn(OH)2→ZnO+H2O
Zinc oxide application:
1. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as a reinforcing agent and activator in the rubber or cable industry, as a colorant and filler for white glue, and as a vulcanizing agent in neoprene.
2. Zinc oxide ZnO for fine desulfurization of feed gas in chemical fertilizer industry
3. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization activator, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurizer, for electrostatic copying, pharmaceuticals, etc.
4. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum and natural gas chemical raw materials
5. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as a matrix for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials
6. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication, electronic computer electrostatic recording, electrostatic plate making documents
7. Zinc oxide ZnO is used in plastic industry, sunscreen cosmetics, special ceramic products, special functional coatings and textile hygiene processing.
8. Zinc oxide ZnO is widely used in the deep desulfurization and purification process of industrial raw materials such as ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
9. Zinc oxide is used as an astringent, used to make ointments or plasters
10. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as a white pigment for printing and dyeing, papermaking, matches and pharmaceutical industries. In the rubber industry, it is used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and colorant for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It is also used in the manufacture of chrome yellow zinc, zinc acetate, zinc carbonate, zinc chloride and other pigments. In addition, it is also used in the manufacture of electronic laser materials, phosphors, feed additives, catalysts, magnetic materials, and as zinc supplements in feed processing.
Zinc oxide price
Zinc oxide The price of zinc oxide powder will change randomly with the production cost of zinc oxide powder, transportation cost, international situation, market supply and demand and other factors. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Zinc Oxide Zinc Oxide Powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Zinc Oxide Zinc Oxide Powder.
Zinc oxide supplier
As a global zinc oxide ZnO powder supplier, Tanki New Materials Ltd has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (cerium oxide, zinc oxide, nickel oxide), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Properties|
|Other Names||Oxozinc, Zinc White, Zinc monoxide, Zinci Oxydum, Flowers of zinc,|
|Zincoid, Amalox, Ziradryl, Zincum, Oxydatum, Emanay zinc oxide,|
|zinc, oxo-, Zinci Oxicum, Ketozinc, Nogenol, Permanent White|
|Melting Point||1,975° C (3,587° F)|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Boling point||2,360° C (4,280° F)|
|Exact Mass||79.9241 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||79.924061 Da|
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Health & Safety Information|
|Transport Information||UN 3077 9 / PGIII|
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic not only had a significant impact on public health, it also severely affected one of the linchpins of the global economy – the tourism industry. As many countries introduced curfews and travel restrictions to contain the spread of the virus, travel across the world significantly declined from early 2020 onwards. The financial repercussions of the coronavirus have already begun to manifest themselves within the tourism industry. In 2020, global revenue from the travel and tourism industry was estimated to drop from a forecasted 711.94 billion U.S. dollars to 568.6 billion U.S. dollars, representing a decrease of over 20 percent. The region predicted to see the highest decline in revenue was Europe, decreasing from 211.97 billion U.S. dollars in 2019 to roughly 124 billion U.S. dollars in 2020.
Molybdenum disulfide has the chemical formula MoS2 and is used as a dry lubricant in greases, dispersions, friction materials and bond coatings.…
Molybdenum disulfide is the main component of molybdenite, which is a black solid powder with metallic luster and is an important solid lubricant.…
Potassium stearate is a fine white, fluffy powder. It has a smooth feel, no sand, and has a fatty smell. It is soluble in hot water or alcohol.…