Stainless steel is a very common metal material in production and life, stainless steel is short for rust acid steel, with air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium corrosion performance characteristics. Stainless steel not only refers to a kind of stainless steel, its subdivision of steel has more than one hundred kinds, each kind of steel has its difference from other kinds of steel performance characteristics and application fields.
Classification of stainless steel
According to the shape of stainless steel, can be divided into four types, respectively are profiles, plates, pipes and metal products, today we want to introduce in detail is one of the plates. Stainless steel plate surface smooth, with high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, acid, acid and alkali gas, solution and other media corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medical, paper, petroleum, atomic energy and other industries as well as kitchenware, tableware, vehicles, construction and other parts.
Stainless steel plate according to different standards can be divided into five categories:
1. Steel structure: austenite (200, 300 series), ferrite (409, 430, 434 series), duplex stainless steel (both austenite and ferrite performance characteristics), martensite (403, 410, 414, 416).
2. Thickness: can be divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate, extra thick plate.
3. Production method: The steel plate heated by heating furnace is hot rolled steel plate, and the steel plate produced by cold rolling process is cold rolled steel plate.
4. Uses: structural steel plate, automobile steel plate, armored steel plate, shipbuilding steel plate, roof steel plate, bridge steel plate, spring steel plate, etc.
5. Surface features: silvery white luster, bright as mirror, hair grain grinding, mirror grinding, etc.
Here introduce three kinds of more important stainless steel plate, respectively 304, 316, 310 stainless steel plate.
304 stainless steel plate: has strong corrosion resistance, for ordinary solution and organic acids, inorganic acids have good corrosion resistance, has excellent high temperature resistance and good intergranular corrosion resistance, is a kind of high alloy steel, mainly used in food processing, storage and transportation, building materials, chemistry, food industry, etc.
316 stainless steel plate: added Mo, corrosion resistance, resistance to atmospheric corrosion resistance and high temperature strength is very good, can be used in harsh conditions, high temperature strength, nonmagnetic, good cold rolled steel sheet gloss, excellent appearance, compared to the price of 304 stainless steel plate, is mainly used in papermaking, chemical, water equipment, dyes, food processing and other industries.
310 stainless steel plate: with good high temperature strength, not easy to oxidize at high temperature, often used for high temperature materials, widely used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, textile, food, machinery, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
Spherical molybdenum powder is a transition metal molybdenum in powder state, and the impurity elements include Pb, Bi, Sn, Sb, Cd, Fe, Al, Si, Mq, etc.…
Soaring cooking oil prices could have an impact on the market for the eel river golf course…
Using the right admixtures (or synergistic mixtures) to prevent or reduce the effects of cracking will extend the service life of concrete and lead to better performance. Using the filters below, you can identify the type of crack and better understa…