Boron nitride material structure
Brazil, the world's largest sugar producer, has recently switched to ethanol Boron Nitride Powder, Boron Nitride Powder Overview, Boron Nitride Powder Application, Boron Nitride Powder Suppliers, Boron Nitride Powder Price price is predicted to go higher in the future.
Overview of boron nitride powder
Hexagonal boron nitride is used as an oil additive to enhance the anti-friction and anti-wear properties of lubricating oils and improve the friction and lubrication properties of base oils. Boron nitride has a lubricating effect. Boron nitride is relatively stable to almost all organic solvents and corrosive substances. At the same time, boron nitride is white and non-toxic.
CBN is usually black, brown or dark red crystals with a sphalerite structure and good thermal conductivity. The hardness is second only to diamond, and it is a superhard material that is often used as tool material and abrasive.
Boron nitride is chemically resistant and not attacked by inorganic acids and water. The boron-nitrogen bond is broken in hot concentrated alkali. Above 1200℃, it begins to oxidize in air. Decomposition begins at about 2700°C under vacuum. Slightly soluble in hot acid, insoluble in cold water, relative density 2.29. The compressive strength is 170MPa. The maximum operating temperature is 900 °C in an oxidizing atmosphere, and can reach 2800 °C in an inactive reducing atmosphere, but the lubricating performance is poor at room temperature. Most of the properties of boron nitride are better than carbon materials. For hexagonal boron nitride: low coefficient of friction, good high temperature stability, good thermal shock resistance, high strength, high thermal conductivity, low coefficient of expansion, high electrical resistivity, corrosion resistance, microwave or Infrared transparent.
Boron nitride material structure
Boron nitride is a hexagonal crystal, most commonly a graphite lattice, and there are also amorphous variants. In addition to the hexagonal crystal form, boron nitride has other crystal forms, including: rhombohedral boron nitride (r-BN), cubic Boron nitride (c-BN), wurtzite boron nitride (w-BN). Two-dimensional boron nitride crystals like graphene have even been found.
Application of boron nitride powder
1. Release agent for metal forming and lubricant for metal drawing.
2. High-temperature solid lubricants, extrusion anti-wear additives, additives for ceramic composite production, refractory materials and anti-oxidation additives, especially suitable for molten metal corrosion-resistant occasions, temperature-increasing additives, and high-temperature insulating materials.
3. Metallurgical continuous casting steel separation ring, amorphous iron launder, continuous casting aluminum mold release agent (various optical glass mold release agents)
4. The filler used for lipstick in cosmetics is non-toxic, lubricated and shiny.
5. It can be used as an additive for lubricating oil, because boron nitride itself has good lubricity and meets the needs of lubricating oil, and boron nitride as an additive for lubricating oil also has some other advantages.
6. Boron nitride powder has various functions and is an additive for various materials. Boron nitride is widely used in chemical, textile, aerospace and many other industries.
Boron Nitride Powder Price
The price of boron nitride hexagonal boron nitride powder boron nitride lubricant will change randomly with production cost, transportation cost, international situation, and supply and demand of boron nitride hexagonal boron nitride powder boron nitride lubricant market. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Boron Nitride Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder Boron Nitride Lubricant, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Boron Nitride products.
Boron Nitride Powder Supplier
Boron Nitride Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder Boron Nitride Lubricant Supplier, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (the best nano-diamond engine oil additives, lithium stearate, nano-copper and nano-oil additives) high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Technical Parameter of Boron Nitride BN powder:|
|Product Name|| MF||Purity ||Particle Size|
|boron nitride|| BN ||99%||100nm, 500nm, 3-5um|
|Chemical Composition of Boron Nitride BN powder:|
Nissan recently unveiled a prototype Boron Nitride Powder, Boron Nitride Powder Overview, Boron Nitride Powder Application, Boron Nitride Powder Suppliers, Boron Nitride Powder Price, etc. If you are looking for high-quality materials, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.