According to statistics from China Chemical and Physical Power Supply Industry Association， China's export volume and export value of lithium-ion batteries have continued to increase. In 2021, China's exports of lithium-ion batteries were 3.428 billion, with a year-on-year growth of 54.34%. The export of lithium-ion batteries was 28.428 billion DOLLARS, up 78.34% year on year.
From the battery export destination, so far. China's lithium-ion batteries are mainly exported to the Asia Pacific and the United States and other places. In terms of price, the price of nanodiamond powder, led by lithium-ion batteries, is expected to expand globally.
Introduction to Nanodiamond Powder
Diamond is a mineral composed of carbon and is an allotrope of carbon. Diamond is the hardest substance found naturally in nature. Diamonds come in a variety of colors, from colorless to black, with colorless being the best. They can be transparent, translucent or opaque.
Nanodiamond has the dual characteristics of diamond and nanomaterial. It not only has the characteristics of ultra-high hardness, good chemical stability, and wear resistance of diamond, but also has the characteristics of small size effect, macroscopic quantum tunneling effect, and other characteristics of nanomaterial. Its thermal, magnetic, optical, and electrical properties are different from normal particles, making it widely used in mechanical processing, optics, biology, medicine, and other fields.
Physicochemical Properties of Nanodiamond Powder
Nanodiamond has excellent mechanical and optical properties, high surface area, and adjustable surface structure. They are also non-toxic, making them ideal for biomedical applications.
Besides, nanodiamond has unique round particles, so it not only has the hardness and wear resistance of diamond, but also has the performance of super-lubrication. Therefore, it can be used in polishing, lubrication, plating, and other technical fields.
|Nanodiamond Powder Properties|
|Other Names||diamond nanopowder, nanodiamond powder, nanodiamonds,
synthetic diamond nanoparticles, detonation nanodiamonds
|Appearance||gray to black powder|
|Solubility in H2O||insoluble|
Applications of Nanodiamond Powder
Due to its high field emission properties, better performance of surface modification, and biocompatibility, nanodiamond has more unique physical and chemical properties than traditional carbon materials. It has been widely used in catalysis, biological medicine, and the electrochemical detection industry in recent years.
Specifically, it is used:
1. to prepare diamond film;
2. for composite plating research;
3. for lubricating oil, solid lubricant, and lubricating coolant;
4. for sintered body;
5. for infrared and microwave absorption materials;
6. for magnetic recording system;
7. for stealth materials;
8. added in rubber and polymer to improve its performance;
9. added to the explosive to increase the explosive power;
10. for catalytic application;
11. for biological applications: Nanodiamond has excellent biocompatibility, is easy to enter into cells, and its surface is easy to be modified. Therefore, nanodiamonds can be used as biological diagnostic probes, vehicles, gene therapy, antiviral and antibacterial therapy tools, as well as the tissue scaffold, etc.
12. for electrochemical detection: Nanodiamond has excellent electrochemical properties, such as wide potential window, low background current, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, high stability, etc. In recent years, there are numerous researches on its electrochemical properties. Typically, nanodiamonds are made into electrodes to detect substance concentrations. It has practical application value in environmental monitoring, biological diagnosis, food, etc.
Main Supplier of Nanodiamond Powder
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials, including silicon powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, zinc sulfide, calcium nitride, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality nanodiamond powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])
Since February, gold has enjoyed a smooth upward run on the back of surging US inflation and the brewing of war. While expectations of rate rises have also risen in tandem over this period, gold had been largely pre-priced and the underlying driver of tightening expectations had come from inflation continuing to rise to record highs. The risk aversion caused by the continued tension in the war also provided an important short-term support for gold. This will have a certain impact on the price of the nanodiamond powder and the market of the nanodiamond powder.
Titanium carbide TiC powder is a crystalline solid with gray metallic luster, hard quality, second only to diamond in hardness, and weaker in magnetic properties. For the manufacture of cemented carbide, also used as electrodes and abrasives for arc…
Calcium silicide is used in the manufacture of special metal alloys, for example for phosphorus removal and as a deoxidizer. Calcium silicide is used in the manufacture of special metal alloys, for example for phosphorus removal and as a deoxidizer.…
Niobium carbide (NBC and Nb2C) is a very hard refractory ceramic material, widely used in refractory high temperature materials and cemented carbide additives.…